Do you aim to help your undergraduate and graduate students in launching successful careers in the open job market? Our new aptitude tests for students, The ODYSSEY Test (full name: The Ontology of Value: Discovering Your Source of Value for the Society & The Environment That Values You), is a tool created by combining Alfred Adler’s theory of human motivation, psychometric techniques, and machine learning.
In the job market, value flows like a river. Value always comes first, and money follows. Therefore, to thrive in the job market, one should start from discovering their natural way of producing value – and learning in which roles and positions one can best use this potential.
Furthermore, we live and work in tribes: every working environment is yet another little community living by its own rules and standards. Therefore, it is essential to determine which door one should knock at given the student’s personality, working style, and values.
The ODYSSEY Test will help your students discover their profile as value-builders, and determine which tribes they fit best. It will also showcase their strengths and weaknesses as professionals, and provide career advice that will help them best utilize their natural potential.
- Developed with the roots of human motivation in mind, and with deep understanding that people differ in their natural ways of building value and impact,
- Tailored for white-collar professionals who aim to build fulfilling careers in today’s job market,
- Constructed in a way that pushes you to think about your values and make important choices,
- Initiated by two years of field research, powered by psychometrics and machine learning,
- Validated on a large group of professionals representing all industries and 14 countries.