Coaching Services for PhDs
Coaching is the most efficient method to build a career.
We don’t have a traditional approach to coaching.
We don’t limit ourselves to asking the right questions!
We work together on defining achievable milestones. We work out innovative and functional solutions.
Currently, we offer two coaching tracks:
Online Career Orientation Program for Researchers in Transition to Industry
Are you a researcher thinking of launching a brand new career in industry? Do you feel overwhelmed by the variety of possibilities in the job market? Are you unsure which career to choose to best develop your potential? Or perhaps, you don’t feel experienced enough when it comes to drafting application documents and presenting yourself in the job interviews?
You do not need to worry – we are here for you! We have built the Individual Online Career Orientation Program for Researchers in Transition to Industry to help you find the right career path, find your tribe in the job market, and become an independent professional highly skilled in networking and self-navigation.
- Helping you find out where in the job market you fit best through aptitude tests and self-discovery exercises,
- Helping you determine your core competencies,
- Editing your application documents: adjusting your resume to the industry standards and drafting motivation letters together,
- Helping you prepare for the job interviews,
- Teaching you a range of powerful negotiations strategies,
- Looking for job openings together and strategizing your job search,
- Discussing the current bottlenecks in your job search process,
- Building your professional network.
Coaching Program in Business Development for Researchers
Are you a researcher planning to launch their first business – either as a sole proprietor or a co-founder? Are you looking for ways to commercialize a prototype of a new product? Are you looking for professional assistance in building the business plan, building your team, and launching your project to the market?
We prepared the Coaching Program in Business Development for Researchers. The program is open to individual researchers planning their first businesses as well as teams. Currently, our program runs online. We prepare the coaching plan on an individual basis based on the informational interview.
- The unique value proposition + analysis of the market,
- Your Intellectual Property,
- The legal structure of the company and the team analysis,
- Pitching the company,
- Searching for the optimal funding scheme,
- Building a brand and the circle of influence,
- Building a viable roadmap,
- Developing a marketing strategy,
- We always tailor the coaching program to your needs, to help you find your edge in the market and successfully launch your project to market.
Don't Be Alone With Your Career Plans!
Book Your Coaching Session Below.
The pricing for individual coaching sessions is as follows:
➣ 60 EUR (incl. VAT) for a one-hour session,
➣ 100 EUR (incl. VAT) for a two-hour session.