Coaching services

Professional online coaching services for new employees

Do you have a new employee with academic background who has hard time adapting to the company culture? Who doesn’t feel fulfilled in their job or has difficulties with developing a synergistic cooperation other team members?

In Welcome Solutions, we understand that your hard skills and your CV is only 20% of the professional success in any working environment. The remaining 80% of the success, is to find a common tongue with professionals working with you, find a purpose in what you do, and actively work on reviving your enthusiasm about what you do every day.

With employers and employees it often goes the same as with old marriages — at some point they no longer notice how much they care about each other, and they take things for granted. We aim for the employee to be able to get back to the same feeling of excitement which they felt on their very first day at work at any given moment!

Find out more about our coaching services for companies:

Register as a Postdoc